I saw this list on a The Dancing Runner and liked it, so I thought I’d give it a try, since I’m stuck at work. I was halfway down the hall when a parent finally showed up an hour and fifteen minutes late:(
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? black
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? No
4. Do you plan outfits?Sometimes as I lay in bed in the morning
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Annoyed
6. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red? A reuseable bag
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? That I was all powerful and could make people follow rules
8. Did you meet anybody new today? A lot of parents who I don’t remember meeting before
9. What are you craving right now? To get my feet out of these shoes!
10. Do you floss? Yes
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? fried with vinegar and salt
12. Are you emotional? I feel, but I don’t cry
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Oh yeah, I’m a teacher
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I bite everything that goes in my mouth LOL
15. Do you like your hair? It’s easy, but I don’t like how fine it is so I can’t do anything fancy with it.
16. Do you like yourself? Yup
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Sure I’ll take food anytime
18. What are you listening to right now? One of my students doing his student-led conference
19. Were your parents strict? They had high expectations and we had a lot of responsibilities, but we also had a lot of freedom.
20. Would you go sky diving? I’d say no, but my friends can talk me into things I never thought I’d do!
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes, but I haven’t had it in a lot of years because I can’t find a non-dairy version.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? I once was on a plane with the entire Vancouver Canucks team.
23. Do you rent movies often? Nope, though I watch movies often
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Nope not a thing in my classroom – just don’t tell my mom!
25. How many countries have you visited? 3
26. Have you made a prank phone call? No
27. Ever been on a train? Yes, I traveled from Boston to Maine on a train and loved it. I also got a train ride for my high school graduation present.
28. Brown or white eggs? Whatever is on sale
29. Do you have a cell phone? Yes
30. Do you use chap stick? I use EOS exclusively now as I know it’s gluten free.
31. Do you own a gun? No
32. Can you use chop sticks? Oh yeah:)
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? I’m hoping I get out of work quick enough to meet up with my running buddy Sarah.
34. Are you too forgiving? I lose my temper, but forget about it quickly.
35. Ever been in love? Who knows
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Working
37. Ever have cream puffs?Yes I made some for my dad for his birthday one year and so made some gluten free, dairy free ones too.
38. Last time you cried? Reading a book
39. What was the last question you asked? Oh gosh, I’m a teacher – I ask a million questions a day!
40. Favorite time of the year? Fall – perfect temperature and such pretty colours
41. Do you have any tattoos?Nope
42. Are you sarcastic? Continuously
43. Ever walked into a wall? I ran into a wall in junior high
44. Favorite color? Teal
45. Have you ever slapped someone? Pretend to, but have never actually made contact
46. Is your hair curly? Nope, stick straight
47. What was the last CD you bought? Can’t remember!