It’s tough to block the fact that this is my last week of holidays. I wonder how time can go they fast!
I got out for a run this morning even though I really didn’t want to. It’s funny that my fastest time was when I was coming uphill🤣. At least that’s another 4.45km done.
I also got out for a walk this evening as it was just so beautiful out!
I have finished two books this morning.
The first was Say You Still Love Me by KA Tucker.
I liked many things about this book:
– the way the book flip flops between camp thirteen years ago and the present day
– the very interesting characters who portray a ton of growth throughout the book
– that the lead female is a high powered CEO and the male is a security officer
– the plot twists and turns that I didn’t see coming
– the reconciliation between characters
– the realism of the plot and how it doesn’t skirt the fact that actions have consequences
Thank you to the author, publisher and NetGalley for the free ARC in exchange for n honest opinion
The second was The Governess Game by Tessa Dare. This is the second book in her Girl Meets Duke Series. It was good and humorous, but just not as good or as funny as the first in the series.
It’s amazing how quickly you get into see a doctor when you mention fainting. I didn’t think it was a huge problem, but my mom pointed out that most people go their whole lives without fainting.
The doctor said I should have gone to the hospital as it would have been easier to find the problem at the time. Instead, I will now start an endless round of tests to try and find out what happened.
I met up with my friend Michelle, Life of a Canadian Girl on WordPress. She has had some amazing adventures this summer and it was so great to catch up on them:). I will love having her back as she’s always up for things:)
I have managed to make more progress on the sweater yoke and would like to continue to get a bit further tonight:)