This year I am determined to make progress on the project that sat on the shelf in my spare room for eleven years. It at least sits on my coffee table now. This is where I was at three weeks ago:
Here is where I am now:
I am frustrated with myself as I am finding that I had made a bunch of mistakes around the basket. I am trying to resolve the issues now so they don’t carry across the entire design.
I had planned to be done to the end of the first page of the pattern all the way down, but unfortunately I only made it about halfway. At least I am pretty sure you can see the progress this time. It was really neat to get to do a different colour with the blues in there.
I am looking forward to being able to get the whole thing to that column so that I start the next page at a “clean” row.
Be sure to check out everyone else’s progress as there are some amazing projects!