Thanks to Lex and Leek for the nomination! If you haven’t checked out this blog, you definitely should!!
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees about it on one of their own posts.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Answers to Lex and Leek’s Questions:
- Who inspires you the most? Wow a tough first question! I think personally my mom inspires me a lot as she just takes what life hands her and does her best and manages to never complain! I’m also in awe of my friend Lyndsay who inspires me to get out there and do my best with everything:)
- Where was the furthest place from home that you have ever traveled to? The furthest I have been from home is probably Montreal (without checking Google maps to find out for sure).
- Which blogpost gave you the most pleasure to write? I reviewed my Summer Bucket list and loved doing that post as it proved to me that I had done a lot with my summer and I loved reliving the moments.
- Why did you start blogging? I started blogging so I could keep track of my knitting, reading, baking and running in one place.
- Do you have any social media accounts and what are they? I have Facebook to keep track of my family and I have instagram to post pictures:)
- What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? Oh there are way too many to list! I rarely get through a day without an embarrassing moment happening:(
- What is your favorite dish? I love seafood pizza!
- If you could ask a famous person in history a question, what would that be? Hmm for being a history major, my brain is seriously blank! I think I would ask Queen Victoria what the best part of being a ruler was as she ruled during a time when there weren’t a lot of women in power, so I’m curious what her perspective would be.
- What did you do on New Years Eve 2018? I hung out with my parents.
- Do you believe in ghosts? Yes I do:)
- Anyone who wants to take the challenge of answering the above questions:)